High Impact PVC-u Corner Guards
Aluminium retainer provides reinforced defence against high impact damage from wheeled traffic
combined with a shock absorbent PVC cover which can be easily replaced if damaged.
Gradus High Impact PVC-u corner guards are ideal for protecting one of the most vulnerable parts of a building from damage caused by everyday wheeled and pedestrian traffic. They are ideal for reducing maintenance costs and maintaining interior appearances and can be combined with other Gradus protection products to provide a complete solution.
Gradus High Impact PVC-u corner guards comprise an aluminium retainer, PVC-u cover and finishing caps.
The aluminium retainer provides reinforced defence against high impact damage caused by wheeled traffic whilst the PVC-u covers are through-coloured and textured to conceal the effects of impact and abrasion and are easily replaceable in the event of damage.
Gradus High Impact PVC-u Corner Guards are available in 3 options, 6 standard heights and 33 colours.
- Surface mount corner guards comprising aluminium retainer, PVC-u cover and PVC-u top/bottom caps
- Replaceable, through coloured, easy-to-clean covers - textured to conceal the effects of impact and abrasion
- Aluminium retainer provides additional support for weaker substrates
- Supplied in package format with a pre-cut retainer, cover and 2 caps
- Colour: Available in 33 colour options
- Height: 8 options: 0.8m, 1.0m, 1.22m, 1.3m, 2.0m, 2.44m, 2.7m and 4.0m Can also be cut down to suit specific requirements with additional top/bottom caps available to order
- Material: PVC-u, Aluminium
- Environment: Interior